Recruitment opportunities within the College, when available, are listed below.
Links may be provided to view more detail about the position. These will enable you to download a document in either Word or PDF format.
Please be sure to apply before the closing date. Application forms are available from the bottom of this page.
Assistant HeadteacHER I/C Teaching and learning
L11 – L14
Required from April 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher and a dynamic leader who has vision and determination. You will play a full and active role in the Senior Leadership Team and will help lead this excellent Community College from good to outstanding.
We wish to recruit a leader who will be inspired by the prospect of working hard to share in our success with aspirations for Deputy or Headship.
Visited by Ofsted in February 2017, the College maintained its ‘Good’ status, with the official report stating the following; “New teachers feel very well supported and all staff value the helpful opportunities for professional development in a culture of encouragement.”
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• a passion for improving teaching and learning
• an ability to inspire and motivate colleagues and pupils
• a strong presence in the College
• a track record of sustained school improvement
• a commitment to the community ethos
The successful candidate will undertake a pivotal role within the College which holds the following responsibilities:
• leadership of Teaching and Learning
• raising and maintaining standards across the College
• leading role in Professional Development
• oversight of Coaching Programmes at the College
• leadership of a wide range of teams in order to improve progress of pupils
• leadership of self-evaluation and quality assurance structures
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 23 November 2018
Assistant Headteacher i/c Teaching & Learning advert
Assistant Headteacher - Letter to Applicants
Assistant Headteacher - Job Description
Assistant Headteacher - Person Specification
Teaching Staff Application Form
Application Forms are available to download by clicking the links below. Please download and complete the relevant Application Form for the vacancy.
Schools Direct Programme
Robertsbridge Community College is participating in the School Direct Programme, the non-salaried route to becoming a teacher.
For further information on the programme, please follow the link below.
School Direct Programme information (accessed through the St Richards website)